Information on training and personal development for older workers.
- Australian Flexible Learning Framework -Here you will find the latest e-learning news and developments, as well as links to many products, resources and support networks.
- Myfuture – Information about career planning and education, and training options for Australian jobs.
- TAFE NSW -has identified a range of courses that may help you to achieve your goals. You can do courses in areas such as: automotive and building trades, business, children’s services, computer skills, conservation and land management, electrical trades, engineering, health services, horticulture, hospitality, information technology, manufacturing and many more.https://www.tafensw.edu.au/over45/
Kangan TAFE:Learning takes place everywhere, not just in a classroom. Adults learn from:
Work, paid or unpaid
- Life experience e.g. community work or volunteer work
- All courses or training, not only TAFE courses. Skills Recognition takes account of the skills and knowledge you have gained in these other ways.http://www.kangan.edu.au
2070 total views, 1 today