Full Time Unit Registry Officer
One Registry Services is a leading provider of Registry Services to the financial market participants in Australia. Our reputation for outstanding service standards and our ability to offer tailored solutions to our clients has resulted in significant growth of our registry operation requiring an immediate need to expand.
This is an opportunity to join an established growing business in a rapidly expanding financial services group (One Investment Group) with over $35 billion FUA.
One Registry Services is a specialist team that service a large client base of reputable Fund Managers and their investors. The team is responsible for processing daily transactions received from investors as well as distributions, completing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Client (KYC) checks on investors to ensure full adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
– To validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner (including applications, redemptions, switches, transfers, dealer & adviser maintenance, unit holder maintenance).
– To promptly respond to queries from internal and external clients.
– To perform AML/KYC checks on new unit holders.
– To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
– Establish & build relationships with internal & external clients.
– Ensuring integrity of static data and assist with client on boarding.
– Perform client services tasks with investors in your suite of funds – including calls and emails
– A basic knowledge of the department’s operational flows – e.g. transactional and Customer procedures.
– An aptitude for information technology including Excel and Word.
– Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
– Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
– A basic understanding of core registry processes, AML/KYC requirements, fund accounting operational knowledge would be desired, but not essential.
– Ability to form relationships and work independently, you will be the main contact and decision maker for your clients.
– A self-starter
– Strong customer service
– Attention to detail
– Understand the importance of confidentiality and privacy
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Excellent problem solving skills
– A team player and also able to work independently
– Hold an appropriate Australian work visa
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of products and asset classes. You will be dealing with hedge funds, private equity firms, venture capital firms, fund managers, foreign banks and multinational clients. We also manage corporate registers and many complex structures.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “apply” form.
254 total views, 7 today