Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role:
We are seeking a Technical Administrator to join the Perth Administration team on a full-time basis with an immediate start date. You will primarily provide assistance to a group of Project Engineers, but also seek out opportunities to support and help all staff, tailoring your services to meet their individual needs and that of their external clients.
This position is aimed at someone who has office administration experience and is a proactive forward-thinker. A positive outlook and strong work ethic as well as an ability to think outside the box are highly regarded. You must work well under pressure and have strong communication skills.
The successful applicant will need to be able to manage competing priorities, be self-motivated, resourceful and a great communicator. Our ideal candidate will have a mature and friendly nature and be willing to go above and beyond to service both internal and external clients.
Ideally you will have a background working in the construction industry for an architect, project manager or engineering firm.
Day to day tasks would involve:
- Prepare fee proposals, submissions, reports and specifications utilising Microsoft Word or InDesign.
- Assist Section Managers and Project Engineers in the delivery of projects and the administrative functions associated with those roles
- Project administration and document control for projects using Aconex
- Ensure the format of all documentation is on brand
- Assist in diary management, invoicing and expense reporting as required.
- Other general admin duties as required
- Bring value to the Perth Administrative team
- Adhere to professional standards, ethics and quality procedures.
- Contribute to our company culture
- To be successful for this role you’ll need:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate minimum
- InDesign experience
- Aconex – Intermediate to expert
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations and organise priorities autonomously to meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Australia-Western Australia Perth
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans
How to Apply
Apply via direct link
590 total views, 1 today