Part-Time Team Leader – Window Cleaning Brisbane
HiRange is an industry leader providing professional cleaning services focused on one thing – crystal clear windows.
HiRange Window Cleaning is proud to be Australian owned and with over 16 years of expertise our highly experienced, licensed, and trained team provides a variety of services from large commercial buildings to private residences. Our business success is founded on highly trained team members that use quality equipment whilst adhering to the strictest safety measures. By being environmentally aware and implementing robust methodologies, we deliver cost-effective services to our clients.
Our core values driving success are efficiency, quality, reliability, and professionalism. Our team puts the client at the centre of everything we do to ensure a professional and squeaky-clean service is provided.
We have new contracts in Brisbane, expanding our current operations from Victoria and Adelaide, and are seeking a reliable Window Cleaning Team Leader, initially on a permanent part-time basis (approx. 21 hours/week) with a view to building up to full-time in January 2023.
What we are looking for:
• Premium window cleaning experience, preferably in a Team Leader role
• Safety focused, reliable and high attention to detail
• An aptitude for Leadership
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills and ‘can do’ attitude
• Business focus, initiative and great work ethics
• Reliable, well-presented and a team player with the physical fitness to meet the demands of the role
• Ability to work Full Time, across Brisbane metro region
• Current driver’s licence essential
• Smart phone essential
Cleaning is conducted Monday to Friday, between the hours of 7:00am and 4:30pm. Team Leaders will be trained and ready to work to our high standards by the time we commence our new contract.
To welcome you and ensure you have all the information you need to succeed, an induction trip to our Head Office in Melbourne will be provided, as will a fully paid for company van (to be used for work-related purposes only).
How to Apply
To join our team please go to:
www.hirangewindowcleaning.com.au/careers/ and complete the Application Form at the bottom of our Careers Page
or click Apply on this website.
Your application should address the following questions:
• What’s your expected hourly rate?
• What is your permission to work status in Australia (eg. Permanent Resident, Temporary Visa)
• How many years’ experience do you have as a Window Cleaner?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
• What’s the largest size team you have managed?
• How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
3017 total views, 1 today