Full Time Specialist Onboarding | Brisbane or Bowen Basin |
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Onboarding Specialist deliver and optimise Front End Loading processes for our resource characterisation work programs across BHP Coal.
Reporting to the Superintendent Asset Systems, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding of our work programs, including contracting partners, in alignment with our Safety Health Management System and Contractor Management Framework requirements. This work includes the facilitation of workplace risk assessments, leading and participating in audits and assisting internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of compliant equipment and high-performing team members to our sites.
As part of this position, you will interact with numerous stakeholders across Geoscience and our Bowen Basin sites. Additionally, you will assist the wider Geoscience team in delivering measurable outcomes as part of a continuous improvement process.
This role requires an effective presence across our BHP Coal assets in Queensland. You can be based in Brisbane or in the Bowen Basin region and we’re keen to discuss flexible work arrangements that may best suit you.
As the Onboarding Specialist you will:
- Positively influence and shape team culture to ensure a safe, productive, sustainable and disciplined approach to work
- Be focused on creating a mature safety culture through engaging, developing and coaching
- Build strong effective working relationships across multidisciplinary teams
- Effectively manage and successfully deliver projects in dynamic environments
- Encourage innovative thought and drive continuous improvement in systems and process
- Provide technical support and governance of our Contractors access to BHP Systems.
- Develop strong working relationships and support site leaders to ensure in-field adherence to the Contractor Management System.
- Lead and participate internal audits.
- You are a forward-thinking inclusive and outward-facing integrator with a strong focus on safety, people, productivity and innovation.
- You enjoy experimenting with new ideas and ways of working to respond to customer needs and program challenges.
- You draw on your project management experience and leverage your networks to make decisions that deliver value, promoting our success through the broader BHP Coal business.
- You will be a collaborative and innovative individual who executes continuous improvement initiatives and conversations.
- You will be personable, proactive and professional with people at all levels of an organisation.
We celebrate the diversity of thought and experience within our team. You are a capable team integrator and project manager – there is no mandatory experience or qualifications, your skills acquired through trade, professional qualification or in-role exposure demonstrate your ability to succeed.
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
BHP also requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people (from the 31st of January 2022 or earlier depending on relevant state health directives). If you are applying for a role at BHP please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. BHP will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce. For further information please see the FAQs on our Careers website https://www.bhp.com/careers/faq
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, people with disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
4737 total views, 8 today