Full Time Solutions Consultant
About the Team & Role
This role sits in our Legal Software Solutions Team and its primary purpose is to provide Application Consulting Services to customers during the initial implementation of Lexis Affinity, and ongoing value-add services to mature customers. The role is varied and provides opportunities to work with our clients onsite or remotely, delivering business analysis, solution configuration and delivery, Precedent and Dataform design and development and training and support.
What’s in the role for you?
- You can be based in either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne for this role.
- An opportunity to work for a leading global organisation.
- To be a subject matter expert in software that is used by 400 leading law firms across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- A client-facing role that provides variety and offers opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Interstate and occasional international travel.
- Career advancement opportunities at a national and international level.
Ideally, you will come with:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in the Legal space as a Practice/Office Manager/Co-Ordinator or Precedent manager; or 3+ years’ experience as an application consultant delivering professional services direct to clients.
- Experience of using, implementing or supporting Legal or Accounting Practice Management software.
- Demonstrated ability to perform face to face and remote training to individuals or classrooms .
- Intermediate level Python Scripting experience – including precedent creation i.e coding from system fields to word templates.
- Technical competency: Software implementation/configuration & technical troubleshooting including an understanding of SQL commands.
- Experience with developing Online Learning tools using Captivate (desired but not essential).
- Crystal Reports development (desired but not essential).
- Solid analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a large process driven team/ also be able to work autonomously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Apply now to be considered for this great opportunity!
We look forward to receiving your application.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
6597 total views, 5 today