Full Time Senior Surveyor
Global Multidiscipline Engineering company; Highly respected Geospatial team; Variety of projects, construction, infrastructure & Rail
Attractive salary; fully equipped survey vehicle; paid overtime
Dedicated, talented team to support your development & career
Solid pipeline of quality projects with established Government clients
Cardno is a global infrastructure, environmental and social development company delivering solutions to our clients. Cardno operates across a wide range of sectors; buildings, utilities, water, environment and transport.
We are a multidiscipline team of Surveyors, engineers, scientists, planners and architects and cover a broad range of projects from Buildings, Transport, Urban Design, Transport Studies, Geotechnical, Surveying, Coastal, and much more.
Cardno Geospatial team are recruiting an experienced surveyor to work on multiple engineering projects across Sydney and NSW. You will be supplied with the best surveying equipment and work with highly respected professionals which will support your development and growth within Cardno.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Ongoing projects within rail, construction and infrastructure
- Undertake and supervise various Engineering surveys
- Project management
- 12D user with AutoCAD experience
- Liaise with other Survey Project Managers, clients and internal stakeholders
You will be a proactive, enthusiastic, with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to quality service delivery.
Additionally, to be successful in this role you will display:
- Degree/Tertiary level qualifications in Surveying or equivalent would be preferable
- Proficient experience in a range of surveying projects to be independent in your work
- Experience with Rail projects would be very desirable
- Demonstrated experience using Leica/Trimble robotic total stations and GPS units and
- 12D would be preferable with AutoCAD experience
- A demonstrated passion for working in the Surveying discipline
- Well-developed t communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Australian driver’s license
If you are keen for a new challenge and ready to make a difference, we welcome your interest in our team! Send us your resume and cover letter.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
How to Apply
Apply via company link
7819 total views, 1 today