Permanent Senior Product Manager- Staff Administration
At Zendesk, we build software that delivers the best customer experiences. We lead the industry with beautifully simple software that companies like AirBnb, Uber, and Slack use to engage their customers. We are on a mission to democratise CRM software by building Admin experiences that make it easy to set up, optimise and extend our customers’ use of Zendesk.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager in our Melbourne office, to drive our customers’ experience of managing their staff that use Zendesk. Customers should be able to model their business structure effectively in Zendesk, adjust their workforce dynamically, and extend our native capabilities with apps and integrations.
This role serves both a customer-facing audience, who use our UIs and APIs to complete their goals, and an internal facing audience, who integrate with the centralised Staff Service to access and surface information about Staff in their own products. As such, this job is integral and visible: critical to Zendesk’s growth as an adaptable and mature product.
What You Get To Do
- Set the vision for how our broad range of customers manage their staff in Zendesk, and use research and industry trends to tell a compelling story
- Build roadmaps that work towards the vision and deliver incremental impact to the outcomes you have defined
- Execute on that roadmap, by collaborating with other product leaders and our global product teams to ensure alignment, influence and ensure dependencies are identified and planned out.
- Continually analyse data and customer feedback to understand customer needs, reduce friction, and improve the overall experience
- Work day-to-day in a dynamic scrum team, participate in team rituals, write detailed stories and champion the delivery of regular incremental improvements.
- Collaborate with engineering teams who will use the centralised Staff Service to deliver internal features and APIs that enable them to achieve their goals quickly and consistently
- Establish relationships across Zendesk teams and functions, including engineering, design, analytics, ops, sales, and support/customer advocacy to build and launch exceptional agent experiences
- Above all else, a passion for delivering great products, and a deep intuitive ability to deliver people-centric solutions
- An ability to define and execute on a long-term strategy with incremental releases adding customer benefit at every stage. You aren’t afraid to dream big, but start small.
- A tendency to take initiative with a bias towards action. When you see a problem to solve you aren’t afraid to get in there and solve it.
- Comfort with ambiguity. We are a fast growing company and that means *constant change*. You enjoy the challenge that comes with making sense of complexity.
- Ability to influence and galvanise. You know how to bring people together, get people excited and get sh*t done.
- Exemplary communication skills. You know what to surface, when, and to whom. You adapt your message to your audience, understand complex technical issues and explain them simply.
- Analytical approach with a real passion for data-driven decision making while understanding how to balance short and long term business, product, and customer outcomes
- Creative thinking. We are rethinking what a modern Admin Experience means and need you to help us drive that vision with new ideas for age-old problems.
- Constant improvement. Zendesk values and will actively encourage your improvement. Equally, we are looking for someone who actively looks for ways to challenge themselves and their team.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
How to Apply
Apply via direct link
1779 total views, 4 today