Full Time Senior Product Manager Propeller Aero – Surry Hills NSW
Propeller (https://www.propelleraero.com/) provides hardware and software solutions that make life easier for the people doing the dirty, dangerous, invaluable work that drives our society—construction, mining, aggregates, and waste management.
Like us, the people that make up the industries we serve are passionate about getting the job done right. That’s why every product and service we offer is designed to empower them to do their best.
Propeller is a well-established force in the drone mapping and worksite management space, but we’ve maintained that young, scrappy start-up energy that helped us establish that presence in the first place. We are driven by one mission – to provide real time earthworks tracking for everyone in our industries.
We’re certainly not a suit-and-tie environment, but we’ve got no slouches in our ranks, either. We’re fascinated with solving hard problems in uncharted territories. Each team member is empowered to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We listen to each other, never stop learning, own our mistakes, and collaborate effortlessly.
Want to know what our team actually says about us? Check out our Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Propeller-Aero-Reviews-E1279646.htm)reviews.
Your mission as a Product Manager is to ensure our technology is able to make real time earthworks tracking a reality. You’ll partner with customers and voice their thoughts, enabling them to solve real world problems on our platform.
You’ll lead the continuous improvement of Propeller’s core platform and have an eagerness for speaking with our customers. With the help of our advisory panels, you will qualify potential market opportunities and threats. As a natural collaborator, you will distribute information to our teams, allowing us to bring the best product to market.
Your role will be key to our platform and our team’s success. You’ll hear out all suggestions from your teams and encourage our customers to further adopt our products. You’ll listen and be mature in your approach, earning your customer’s trust through all your interactions with them.
- You are commercially minded with an ability to tie engineering capabilities back to immediate business value.
- You’ll have 5+ years experience in a product management role for a SaaS product, online software, or digital product.
- You are customer centric and enjoy acting as the champion for our customers and being their voice to our technical teams.
- You love to work in an agile environment and you learn through all the stages of the software development process, from ideation to delivery.
- You are excited by technology and staying up to date with industry trends. You generate sound business ideas and customer solutions from these interests.
- You’ve worked with Product Owners to deliver high quality epics and stories which are achievable by our engineering teams.
- You’re open to travel locally, between states, and to our Denver office (within Covid constraints).
- You’re competent using event based product analytics and have used SQL tools to conduct meaningful analysis.
- You’re confident in defining Propeller’s value and working with marketing and sales to communicate this to our customers.
- You’ll understand competitive dynamics and how to adapt our platform to a rapidly evolving market.
- You’re obsessed with analysing opportunities and threats for new products and expansions.
Bonus points for personal experience with, or working knowledge of:
- You’ve worked on software solutions for our verticals and overcome their technological challenges.
We’re really proud of our Glassdoor rating and, according to our Culture Amp survey, our people here would recommend us as a great place to work. We offer employee stock options, paid parental leave, and a beautiful office with stocked kitchens in Surry Hills, not to mention the best roof deck in Sydney. We take being a good place to work pretty seriously.
Propeller is for everyone. We’re an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sex life, or skin colour won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
How to Apply
Apply via Direct Link
2163 total views, 10 today