Full Time Scheduling & Allocations Officer Featured
About AQA Victoria Ltd
AQA was established in 1987 by a group of people with quadriplegia who saw a need to improve access to information, support and employment opportunities. Today AQA continues to provide individualised support to people with spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities.
We provide service excellence by offering maximum flexibility and choice in the development and delivery of services. Information, peer support, planning and services are delivered in environments and communities of choice, in order to support people to maintain independent lives. Supports provided are personalised and individual and can be provided across 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
AQA is working through a large change agenda including the introduction of cloud based and mobile technology.
About The Role
This role will support the provision of effective, efficient and high quality rostering and administration support and outcomes to AQA clients, office based and community based staff and to the AQA community.
This role will require someone to work full time during weekdays and office hours. However, flexibility to work across the time frames of 6AM to 9:30PM on occasion to cover staff leave is desirable. Flexible working arrangements are available such as working a condensed week and there is capacity to work from home!
Reporting to the Scheduling & Allocations Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Work in partnership and collaborate with clients, staff and the service operations team to provide consistent, quality rostering solutions.
• Promote service excellence by actively participating in the review and continuous improvement of the service experience of both clients and the AQA workforce.
• Report feedback about services and the service experience including feedback on performance of staff from clients and managing expectations.
• Promote and ensure services are provided in a safe environment for AQA employees, clients and our community.
• Promote and deliver quality services that are compliant with all relevant legislative and funding body frameworks and AQA policy.
• Maintain up to date and accurate shift notes and other documentation as required.
Your positive attitude, tenacity and an exposure to the customer services / community services sector will be a great advantage in our diverse team. We are currently going through a period of challenging everything we do, questioning if it is the best, most efficient and effective practice or process and working toward continuously improving everything we do. An appetite for positive change, alignment to organisational values and improvement is therefore critical for this role.
In this dynamic role you will be accountable for the delivery of high-quality services to our clients aligned with AQA’s values and Service Partnership.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience in Google suite (Gmail, Google calendar, etc.).
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
• Adaptable and calm under pressure
• Able to work as part of a team and autonomously in a high paced, constantly evolving environment
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of privacy principles, confidentiality and duty of care.
• Time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
Successful candidate must satisfy all compliance requirements for working in the disability services industry
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience on rostering and scheduling
• Demonstrated understanding of the delivery of disability services, particularly personal care and support in the community.
• Ability to be culturally responsive by demonstrating an understanding of the issues affecting our people and communicating with sensitivity and effectiveness
• Demonstrated skills in establishing of and maintaining effective professional relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
AQA as an Employer
Our people are welcoming and passionate about the work we do. Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, competitive remuneration and salary packaging. There is ongoing training and development opportunities, and you will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
How to Apply
Take your next career step with AQA and work with us to achieve our purpose!
If you would like a position description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any enquiries about the role, please contact Wendy Sayers at email@example.com
Due to the high number of applicants, only those progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Please apply ASAP as we will be contacting shortlisted candidates for interviews as they come in!
317 total views, 14 today