Full Time SAP Application Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
About the Team
Working from our new Brisbane facility you will work with an internal IT Team of 15 working across our 3 locations in Australia supporting a business of 500+ which is continuing to grow significantly year upon year. You will work directly with SAP AMS to provide a high level of support to the RDA business
About the role
The SAP Application Manager is responsible for overseeing RDA’s SAP S4 Hana solution and all of the additional modules and interfaces that are interacting with that system. They will be the central point of contact within RDA and the point of liaison with SAP itself and other SAP associated vendors.
The role will see the SAP Application Manager design and implement a strategy for the system that is appropriate for RDA and is working with the central IT function future plans for the SAP environment globally.
As the SAP Application Manager, you can anticipate some of your day-to-day tasks to include:
- Develop & execute overall SAP strategy /road map which is aligned to business and group requirements;
- Define & manage RDA SAP Implementation approach (people, processes & IT);
- Manage & mature SAP support model, build a team to support;
- Manage and own CAPEX & OPEX budgets/contracts (project contracts + support contracts eg. HEC/AMS);
- Take the lead in managing all business improvement requests and seek to continually improve and develop the system in alignment with best practice and overall SAP strategy;
- Implement system governance, including rules of use, process and procedure;
- Develop a strong understanding of all ERP/business solutions within Rheinmetall;
- Support Rheinmetall Group in implementing new ERP/CRM/PLM solution.
- Delivery of S4 Ph2 Project
- SAP Strategy/Roadmap
- Vendor/Implementation partner selection for future initiatives;
- Re-alignment of RDA SAP Implementation approach for Ph3 & beyond;
- Establish a framework/governance approach to support SAP projects into the future, ensuring we are adequately prepared/enabled to deliver successful outcomes.
- Identify and define present/future internal roles to support future RDA initiatives & projects
- Mature RDA SAP support model including:
- Re-aligning AMS support contract vs RDA needs eg. continuous delivery approach;
- Implement governance/change management processes to manage new requirements;
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Openness. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly.
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Strong SAP implementation experience within large and complex environments
- Hold or ability to hold an Australian Security Clearance
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Working in a great team and with exciting products.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Opportunity to work on major projects such as LAND 400.
- Attractive Remuneration package with salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their families overall wellbeing.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions – Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
How to Apply
Please apply via comapny link
7442 total views, 1 today