Full Time Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Technician or Mature Age Apprentice
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for?
QTK Group is the Queensland dealership for Thermo King Transport Refrigeration and Anteo Tail lifts; the National dealership for Thermo King Bus Air Conditioning.
QTK Group is committed to delivering the highest level of service combined with the highest quality products in the transport industry.
Employees of QTK Group are expected at all times to uphold the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment, quality and teamwork and must exhibit a strong work ethic.
If working in the transport industry is for you then the available opportunity to come work at QTK Group maybe just the thing?
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Full Time Refrigeration /Air Conditioning Technician or a Mature Aged Apprentice with other Trades background, to join the Truck & Trailer department. You will be working full time 38 hours per week.
Your main duties include:
- Service / Repair Refrigeration units
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Excellent customer service
- Self Motivated with a positive attitude
- Be well presented, enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as we provide 24 x 7 support
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working at Heights Certification (Preferred, or training can be provided)
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Thermo King product training
- Long term career possibilities for the right applicant
Transport Refrigeration experience is preferred or a mechanically competent diesel mechanic or auto electrician looking to undertake a mature aged apprenticeship are invited to apply. Thermo King training will be provided.
The position will initially be based in the Workshop of our modern facility at 2506 Ipswich Road, Darra. For an experienced service technician, there is scope to move into our Mobile Service fleet.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please select ‘Quick Apply’.
We appreciate your effort in applying and we ask for your understanding in that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
262 total views, 5 today