Full Time Receptionist
Cardno provides a variety of first-class engineering, planning and environmental consulting services to a broad cross section of private and public sector clients.
Within our expanding West Perth Office, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic receptionist, ready to take their next step into a challenging and varied role.
Located in West Perth, you will be part of a social and dynamic office that values their people and communities. Our office is in walking distance to Kings Park and West Perth Café strip as well as being only a short bus ride to our CBD.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Greet clients and staff in person and on the switchboard
- Coordinate reception and provide assistance to the administration management of the office
- Organise incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and deliveries
- Maintain cleanliness of meeting rooms and common areas
- Maintain office consumables (including stationery)
- Booking meeting rooms and company vehicles for staff
- Arrange catering as needed
- Collation of reports
To be successful you will display:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience within a reception role preferable
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat)
- Friendly and cheerful demeanor combined with a high level customer service
- Well-developed organisation skills and the ability to prioritise time
- Polished and professional communication skills
Why join Cardno?
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
729 total views, 6 today