Payroll Advisor – 12 month Parental Leave – Melbourne Water
We love water and love life. What we do makes a vital contribution to Melbourne’s famous lifestyle. We achieve this by supplying high quality drinking water, providing outstanding sewerage services, integrating drainage systems, building resilience to flooding and by enhancing our waterway and land for greater community use. It’s a pride we share in helping to make greater Melbourne a fantastic place to live.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference and add to our work environment, within a place where you can learn and perform to your fullest potential.
In this 12 month parental leave cover you will become a member of the Payroll team, where you will provide an efficient and effective payroll service to all employees in accordance with relevant Awards, Melbourne Water’s Enterprise Agreement, Statutory requirements and Melbourne Water’s policies and procedures. You will have utilize a high-level understanding of the function of both Chris21 and KRONOS systems to manage the function of end to end payroll for the business.
Make an Impact
Become part of a talented and passionate team dedicated to enhancing life and liveability in Melbourne and beyond. Doing truly meaningful work in a supportive and inclusive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
We provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience working at Melbourne Water both professionally and personally rewarding.
Melbourne Water is committed to flexible working. We offer a variety of flexible arrangements to suit our employees varied needs and the business, including purchased leave, varied start and finish times, working from alternative locations, part time work and 9-day fortnights. We understand that Melbourne Water and our customers benefit from enabling our employees to achieve balance in work and life.
Our people are passionate, welcoming and inclusive. We welcome applications from everyone, including people with disability, mature age and young job seekers, members of the LGBTI+ community, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Melbourne Water welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Your Skills and Experience
- Prepare and process fortnightly payroll calculations and timesheets as required for new starters, leave, salary changes, pay adjustments, performance payments, promotions, transfers and terminations using Chris21 and Kronos.
- Ensure all changes are accurate, timely and meet all terms and conditions of employment in accordance with relevant legislative provisions
- Update and maintain payroll files, databases and spreadsheets on a regular basis, such as the Payroll intranet page, policies, procedures and documents
- Prepare and distribute fortnightly and monthly HR and payroll reports and adhoc HR statistical reports, as required.
- Maintaining and updating personnel files in accordance with records management system
- Maintain a current knowledge and understand of all relevant policy, legislation, EBAs to enable efficient and compliant processing to pay and entitlements
Your ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is required together with key knowledge and expertise gained through previous payroll experience using both Chris21 and Kronos systems.
How to Apply
Apply via company site
237 total views, 10 today