Full Time Mature Age Apprentice Landscape Construction / Pool Builder
Momentum Pools specializes in comprehensive Pool Design and Concrete Pool Construction inclusive of the Pool surround Landscaping works for both Domestic and Commercial clients.
About the role:
In undertaking an Apprenticeship in Landscape & Construction you will obtain the skills to understand the concept of planning, preparing worksite, and conducting works using a range of materials. Emphasis on Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental concerns, Sustainable practices, Quality control and Industry standards are all attributes which you will be expected to achieve.
You will also learn and get training in all aspects of the Trade, including but not limited to all aspects of Construction work / Excavator and Machinery use / Paving / Tiling / Steel Fixing / Plumbing and Equipment Installation included.
Adult Apprentices are paid at Award Wages with Supplement Payments to cover School fees.
We are looking for either Junior or Adult Apprentices, however you must be 18 Years or over, has a current Drivers Licence and reliable Motor Vehicle essential to the roll.
You will be working Monday to Friday, with overtime and weekend work available at applicable overtime rates.
No Experience necessary, just a willingness to learn and enjoy the outdoors.
– Attend Trade School one day a week
– Tools Provided
– Uniform Provided
- Must have a Driver’s license and own transport
- Must be motivated and genuinely interested in pursuing a career the industry
- Work from 7am -3:30pm plus extra hours may be required including some Saturdays (on occasion)
- Initiative and ability to be able to work by yourself or with the team
- Preferably live within the Eastern/Bayside suburbs of Melbourne as that is where we are located
Application Deadline: 25/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $51,000.00 – $84,151.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- White Card (Construction Induction Card) (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
Heavy Vehicle Licence:
- Medium rigid (MR) (Preferred)
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Apply via direct company email
7472 total views, 1 today