Casual Market Research Interviewers (Face to Face)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Are you retired and need something to keep you busy over the weekends?
– Are you looking to take your first step in the market research industry?
– Or maybe you know someone who is looking at getting a new WEEKEND job!
Apply for a job that sees you out and about, interviewing and surveying people, all whilst making good money!
This is an opportunity to join the fantastic team of interviewers at Roy Morgan, one of Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion polling companies. We have several vacancies Australia-wide for motivated, positive, confident people within our Face-to-Face Market Research department. We are specifically looking for people all over Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and more!
– Casual, ongoing weekend roles – no selling or promotions involved!
– Conduct interviews and surveys with people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
– $28.56 per hour base rate, with the potential to earn bonuses as a top performer
In order to be successful in your application, you must meet the following criteria:
– You must be available to work every weekend of each month
– Our shifts run on both Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am-5ish. You must be available to work both days
– Have a valid driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle (you will be paid for mileage)
– Eligible work rights in Australia
– Basic computer skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Have the confidence to knock on doors and survey respondents, following a scripted interview
– Proven track record of being self-sufficient, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
– Previous experience in a similar role is not mandatory, but will be looked upon favourably
Following an initial assessment, training will be provided to suitable applicants. All successful applicants must be able to commence work the first weekend after training.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes, click on “Apply” or email us on HR@roymorgan.com with your resume. Please include which suburb you live in.
2566 total views, 2 today