Casual Market Research Interviewer (Face to Face)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Are you looking to take your first step in the market research industry?
– Are you retired and need something to keep you busy over the weekends?
– Or maybe you know someone who is looking at getting a new WEEKEND job!
Apply for a job that sees you out and about, interviewing and surveying people, all whilst making good money!
This is an opportunity to join the fantastic team of interviewers at Roy Morgan, one of Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion polling companies. We have several vacancies all over greater Sydney and Melbourne for motivated, positive, confident people within our Face-to-Face Market Research department.
– Casual, ongoing weekend roles – no selling or promotions involved!
– Conduct interviews and surveys with people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
– Earn up to $400 a weekend working autonomously and close to home
– Top performers have the opportunity to earn lucrative bonuses, and may get to work on key ad hoc government and social research projects
In order to be successful in your application, you must meet the following criteria:
– Ability to commit to weekend shifts (Saturdays and Sundays 9.30am-5.30pm)
– Have a valid driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle if you live more than 5kms outside the CBD (you will be paid for mileage)
– Eligible work rights in Australia
– Basic computer skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Have the confidence to knock on doors and survey respondents, following a scripted interview
– Proven track record of being self-sufficient, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
– Previous experience in a similar role is not mandatory, but will be looked upon favourably
Following an initial assessment, training will be provided to suitable applicants.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes, click on “Apply” or email us on HRrecruitment@roymorgan.com with your resume. Please include which suburb you live in.
786 total views, 1 today