Full Time Lineworker – Western Power Balcatta Maint & Construction
It’s an exciting time to be joining Western Power. The way we use power is changing. The grid is evolving. And it’s our people who are helping connect everyone to a brighter energy future. Now more than ever, we need talented and passionate people to join us and help shape the future of energy in WA. Explore the fantastic opportunity below.
About this role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lineworker at our Balcatta on a Permanent Full Time Basis.
You will be required to construct and maintain in a team environment the transmission and/or distribution electricity network to maintain the integrity of the network in a safe, reliable and affordable manner to ensure an uninterrupted supply to customers and within all applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Rectifying faults promptly and isolate the network for repairs to maintain the integrity of the network and minimise customer impact.
- Execute programmed construction and maintenance work to ensure safe, reliable, and affordable operation of the network.
- Construct network infrastructure according to design specifications and construction standards. Deal with day-to-day technical issues that can arise, on site, relating to design and construction issues
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Certificate III in ESI – Power System Distribution Overhead – essential
- Valid WA ‘HR’ Class Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated industry experience in the construction and maintenance of the distribution electricity network
- HOU and LOU Switching is highly regarded but not essential
Joining Western Power
With representation from 101 countries, Western Power has a rich, and diverse employee workforce. Through our established Employee Network Groups, we bring our people diversity to life. At Western Power, we strive to build an authentic culture of inclusion and belonging for all.
Our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- An award-winning employee recognition programme
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 12 December 2023.
Submit your application by clicking the ‘Direct apply’ .
How to Apply
Apply via direct link
268 total views, 8 today