Full Time jobactive Placement Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Job Schedule : Permanent Full-Time
MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
The jobactive Placement Consultant Level 1 is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective delivery of assistance and advice to MAX Employment customers who are fully eligible for Employment Services support.
In addition to the above duties, as a jobactive Placement Consultant Level 2, you will be able to handle more complex cases and customer servicing functions. You will operate at a higher skill level and may have supervisory responsibilities.
Incumbents may be required to focus on one aspect or perform a variety of activities listed under Key Responsibilities during the course of their employment.
- Interview customers and arrange ongoing training and development activities, monitor customer’s attendance at appointments and participation in activities
- Manages the customers and ensure the right assistance from other team members and partners
- Collaboratively develop and review customer Job Plans
- Liaise with external service providers
- Arrange concurrent servicing where possible
- Monitor customer progress in employment and education
- Coordinate and monitor effectiveness of support
- Ensure all KPI’s are met including targets, outcomes, claims and all service requirements
- Interview new MAX Employment customers and assessing their need for ongoing training and development needs that meet the skills and labour needs of employers
- Confirm the customer’s eligibility for service, confirming their identity and explaining the services that MAX Employment will deliver
- Monitor customer’s attendance at appointments and participation in activities such as education, training and work experience
- Ensure that customer file case notes and all other documentation are relevant, and in line with the minimum contractual standards
- Conduct administrative activities consistent with Employment Services contractual and legislative requirements, and MAX Employment philosophy and quality standards.
Employer Liaison/Reverse Marketing
- Identify and act on employment opportunities for customers through liaison and negotiation with Companies, Industry and Community organisations
- Negotiate employment opportunities with employers and promoting customers for vacancies
- Promote MAX Employment services and maintaining a high profile and professional company image
- Source suitable customers for referral to job vacancies and build effective business relationships with employers
- Manage active vacancies generated by either the Account Manager or via direct employer listing
- Undertake an effective screening and shortlisting process by understanding the vacancy requirements and matching the most suitable customers by reviewing the job seekers ‘person job fit’ profile, resume, experience and overall suitability to the vacancy
- Provide selected shortlisted customers (including candidate overview as required) to the employer and update relevant stake holders
- Support the interview process with the employer and the customer/s and follow up and communicate the outcome providing interview feedback to the stakeholders as required
- Manage all administration associated with the vacancy within MAX Connect, ESS and Sales Force.
Job Seeker Training
- Assist customers to obtain sustainable employment by placing them into appropriate education, training, work experience activities, or other interventions
- Review the customer’s progress towards overcoming identified vocational and non-vocational vulnerabilities
- Facilitate customer training as directed by the jobactive Business Manager
- Complete diary attendance records in ESS.
- Participate in professional development and training as required
- Participate in MAX Employment meetings and functions as required
- Greet and assist customers in a professional manner as per MAX Employment quality standards
- Ensure all customer documents and expenditure is correctly recorded in MAX Active
- Liaise with local Centrelink offices to facilitate positive and effective relationships
- Any other duties as directed.
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
- High level of interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- You should possess an empathetic approach to your customer, and be able to build trust and rapport with the most disadvantaged of customer
- You will be a team player, with a demonstrated ability to show initiative, who will professionally and ethically represent the organisation
- You must be a flexible, outcome focused individual possessing a can-do attitude.
- Awareness of vulnerabilities to employment and effects of unemployment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective, positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Commercial and labour trends awareness
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including Anti-discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, Workplace Health and Safety, Privacy and Freedom of Information
- You will be a mature minded individual with a high level of interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- You should possess an empathetic approach to your customer, and be able to build trust and rapport with the most disadvantaged of customers
- You must be able to demonstrate efficient and effective strategies to positively assist both the candidate and employer in collaboration with the Partnership Manager to secure a successful outcome for filled vacancies
- Team player, with a demonstrated ability to show initiative, who will professionally and ethically represent the organisation
- Flexible, outcome focused individual possessing a can-do attitude
- Computer skills – Intermediate Word, Excel, Access, Internet & Email.
- Experience in delivering efficient and effective strategies to positively engage with employers and build sustainable relationships
- Experience in interviewing and assessments would be advantageous
- Experience with special needs job seekers such as people with a disability, Non English speaking backgrounds, drug and alcohol dependency, homelessness, domestic violence and psychological disorders is desirable.
Qualifications/Requirements – Mandatory
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
Qualifications/Requirements – Preferred but not essential
- Ability to undertake a Certificate IV Employment Services
- Participation in professional development and training as required.
- Current Driver’s License.
Diversity and Inclusion
At MAX Solutions we welcome employees from diverse backgrounds and aim to create a work environment where Employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability and religion are valued.
MAX Solutions applies the principles of reasonable adjustment for people with disability. Workplace adjustments are changes introduced into the workplace that take account of a person’s disability so that they can use their skills effectively and access the same benefits, terms or conditions of employment as other employees. If you are a candidate considering a role with MAX Solutions and require a workplace adjustment for this position, please advise the MAX Solutions Recruitment Consultant or contact MAX Solutions Recruitment on 07 3727 1306.
Need help finding the right job?
Refer this opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
540 total views, 1 today