- Growing business
- Career Progression
- Work life balance
Who we are
Silk Hospitality is the fastest growing outsourced housekeeping provider in Australia with operations in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Silk is providing service to some of the world’s leading hotel brands and is looking for an experienced executive leader with impeccable customer service skills and a passion for working with people.
Silk is looking to appoint a motivated, autonomous and reliable individual to join our Housekeeping Team as a Houseperson.
- Attending to guest and housekeeping enquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Adequate time management of jobs and requests.
- Delivery of linen and amenities.
- Project cleaning.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Moving furniture as required.
What you will bring
- Proven experience is essential, preferably in a 4/5 star resort or hotel.
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Committed to delivering excellent service & standards.
- Immaculate presentation and advanced communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate in providing friendly personalised customer service.
- A desire to learn and progress within the team.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Housekeeping operations knowledge.
Our Recruitment Process
We appreciate all applications for this position but may only be able to contact the successful candidates for interviewing. The recruitment process may include interview, trial, reference checks and the provision of a Police Clearance.
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished brand and to take your career to the next level. To find out more about our business go to https://www.silkhospitality.com.au/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from people from all genders, Indigenous Australians, mature age people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
Apply via company link below
7988 total views, 4 today