We love water and love life. What we do makes a vital contribution to Melbourne’s famous lifestyle. We achieve this by supplying high quality drinking water, providing outstanding sewerage services, integrating drainage systems, building resilience to flooding and by enhancing our waterway and land for greater community use. It’s a pride we share in helping to make greater Melbourne a fantastic place to live.
Reporting to two General Managers in Infrastructure Operations and Asset Management Services you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference and add to our work environment, within a place where you can learn and perform to your fullest potential.
As the Executive Coordinator you’ll be responsible for providing high level, proactive, and confidential administrative support and assistance to both General Managers and assisting their direct reports. You will also become an integral support across the wider group and it’s interfaces with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Be an essential part of facilitating the efficient delivery of the Group functions
- Coordinate the Group business reporting activities and manage the interfaces with wider business processes and timelines.
- Assist the management team with planning meetings, diaries and calendar management.
- Plan and document management team meetings and wider group communication and engagement activities.
- Ensure a high level overview of key issues occurring across the group, the business and the broader industry, and make the management team aware of any key risks or opportunities.
- Provide calendar coordination and event scheduling with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Coordinate management and reporting for the two business units.
- Coordinate information management and controlled documents for the Group
- Ensure general group administrative, staff induction support, travel, and routine purchasing functions are carried out in accordance with policy.
- Be involved in cross business improvement projects and teams as required.
Make an Impact
Become part of a talented and passionate team dedicated to enhancing life and liveability in Melbourne and beyond. Doing truly meaningful work in a supportive and inclusive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
We provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience working at Melbourne Water both professionally and personally rewarding.
Melbourne Water is committed to flexible working. We offer a variety of flexible arrangements to suit our employees varied needs and the business, including purchased leave, varied start and finish times, working from alternative locations, part time work and 9-day fortnights. We understand that Melbourne Water and our customers benefit from enabling our employees to achieve balance in work and life.
Growth & Development
We’re a curious bunch at Melbourne Water and relish any opportunity to learn something new. We are in the business of enhancing life and liveability, which lends itself to re-imagining what’s possible and challenging the status quo. We offer a variety of learning opportunities; from formal development programs, digital learning content and lunch & learns; to visiting our sites and getting to see our initiatives and projects first hand. We believe that learning happens every day, so we support our people to continuously learn and experiment in the flow of their work, designing their own development path.
Our people are passionate, welcoming and inclusive. We welcome applications from everyone, including people with disability, mature age and young job seekers, members of the LGBTI+ community, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Melbourne Water welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of customer service orientation in dealing with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrated business writing skills
- Discretion and judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- A team player who can also work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Highly-developed organisational and time management skills and demonstrated flexibility to manage competing priorities within strict timelines.
Your ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is required together with demonstrated experience in providing high-quality executive support at a Senior Management interface level with experience across operations will be advantageous
Qualifications in Business or Project Management or a related field would also be highly regarded
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
6503 total views, 5 today