Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant at our Perth Office, on a 12 Month Max Term basis.
About this role
As the Executive Assistant you will be required to be responsible for the delivery of a timely, efficient, and effective high level office administration, information co-ordination and confidential secretarial support services for the CFO. You will also be required to:
- Provide confidential secretarial and office administration services to the Executive Manager in a timely and effective manner
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Establish effective working relationships and high standards of customer service
- Maintain meeting schedules and work commitment diaries for the Executive Manager and ensure provision of information and briefing is received in a timely manner prior to meetings and maintain up-to-date and accurate records of results
- Produce reports, correspondence, presentations, spread sheets in a timely and accurate manner, as required
- Provide high-level of administrative support to Management and Committees where required
- Provide effective support in the preparation of cyclical and other business reporting requirements
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) with English and Mathematics
- At least 5 + year’s demonstrated extensive experience in a Personal Assistant / secretarial / administrative environment
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Demonstrated understanding of administrative functions and office practices.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering high quality, professional, customer focused administrative and secretarial services
- High level written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in proactive and positive support at Executive level
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to six Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, People with Disability and Youth/Age – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 – 2025 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within six months
Western Power and its workforce are considered critical to ongoing delivery of business and the function of the community and therefore requires all our employees, contractors and visitors to be vaccinated against Covid-19 (which includes all future booster mandates) by timeframes specified by the State Government health directions or provide a valid exemption. Please consider this new requirement when submitting your application.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 8th March 2022
Does this role sound like you? If you’re ready to be apart of something great, apply now!
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
4343 total views, 7 today