Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
About the Role
We have a vacancy in our Sydney office as Executive Assistant, 9Creative.
9Creative is responsible for the promotional marketing of Nine’s Programming content across various platforms. The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for the Executive Creative Director, Chief of Staff and Executive Producers, Director of Presentation and Head of Design. They will also take on special projects whilst ensuring the efficient running of the administrative side of the department.
Key responsibilities, tasks and requirements:
- Adept at scheduling events and effectively managing the management teams day to day calendars within outlook and our resource project management system
- Ability to screen calls, arrange meetings and staff functions (including organising venues, facilities, catering and resources required), travel and events
- Coordination of staff annual and personal leave rosters
- Work closely with Chief Of Staff on planning across all Content/platforms. Liaise with Post Producers, Senior Post Manager, internal stakeholders and local production companies
- Actioning items from Creative meetings
- Processing department invoices and monthly expense reporting for the Management team
- Initiation of contracts and new starter set ups for Freelance staff
- Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence
- Special project involvement including assisting with Creative Marketing shoots, external events and other ad-hoc projects
- Collaborating with all levels of Managers, staff, clients and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills and first-hand experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, social media and internet research
- Exceptional organisation skills and talent for handling multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
- Mature, friendly and confident with a positive outlook
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role
Must have Australian Citizenship or permanent Visa Applications close: March 8, 2021
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
How to Apply
Apply via company link below
2510 total views, 7 today