Contract/Temp Executive Assistant – 12 Month Contract
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
Get to know the business
General Insurance is a leading provider of insurance products and services for commercial and personal insurance customers. It includes one of the world’s most far-reaching property casualty networks. General Insurance offers a broad range of products to customers through a diversified, multichannel distribution network.
About the role
What you need to know:
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Operations ensuring confidentiality of information at all times
- Diary management
- Email management with a focus on assisting the management team on priorities, ensuring responses and actions in a timely manner
- Drafting email correspondence and actioning general queries as directed by management team
- Provide administrative support to teams developing various projects and initiatives
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, clients and external parties
- Producing documents, general correspondence, reports in a timely manner.
- Producing communications and presentations/packs
- Manage business travel arrangements, accommodation and expense reimbursements using correct procedures as per AIG policy
- Process expenses incurred, with attention to cost center and account allocations
- Assist with HR administration
- Work with peers across teams and collaborate to ensure agreeable outcomes on items such as meeting times, material, functions and visits
- Handle diary management
- Handle travel and accommodation arrangements
- Regularly analyses current business and/or administrative practices and implement identified improvements
- Carry out administrative duties as required
- Maintain leave calendar for team and liaise with HR on any related issues
- Deal with and manage sensitive and confidential information
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate prior Executive Assistance experience supporting senior level management and ability to work with management at all levels and across departments
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage incoming work with competing priorities, meet deadlines, and advance attention to details and accuracy in all activities.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must possess mature communications with high-level contacts and ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters is required.
- Must have excellent follow-through and demonstrate a high level of urgency and adaptability.
- Prior experience managing complex calendars and coordinating travel arrangements
Proven experience in a similar role supporting senior management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its’ policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Please apply via direct company link
1076 total views, 5 today