Full Time Events and Ceremonies Coordinator
The Events and Ceremonies team coordinate and deliver the Anzac Day and Remembrance Day national commemorations, annual minor ceremonies and events and official visits to the Memorial.
Under limited direction, working both individually and as a member of the team, the Events and Ceremonies Coordinator will provide specialist event and technical planning and delivery of assigned ceremonial and event projects. They are also required to manage effective and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, contractors and third party agencies.
The position requires demonstrated experience in events and project management; excellent administration skills with a strong attention to detail; together with high level stakeholder management experience; and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Under direction and working within established frameworks, undertake the overall project management, coordination and delivery of allocated events, ceremonies and visits.
- Prepare and coordinate documentation to a high standard, including but not limited to project and briefing material, operational and logistical documentation, internal and external correspondence, contracts and other administrative tasks as required.
- Contribute to the implementation of event and ceremonial procedures and policies.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, contractors, and third party agencies in order to coordinate assigned projects, and maintain productive working relationships.
- As required, provide support to staff in the delivery of their assigned projects and tasks.
- Coordinate meetings and represent the Memorial as required and manage client and stakeholder expectations.
- Manual handling and movement of a wide range of objects including but not limited to electrical and audio equipment, bollards, barriers and other items used in the delivery of events and ceremonies.
- This role is required to work outside of core business hours, on weekends and public holidays as required.
- Industry relevant technical experience is highly desirable.
- There are no media or marketing aspects to this position.
- A written task will be included in the recruitment process.
NOTE: Previous applicants for this role need not reapply.
The Memorial is committed to workplace diversity and maintains an environment that values the contribution of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. The Memorial welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, veterans, mature age people, people from diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. To be eligible for ongoing or non-ongoing employment, Australian Citizenship is required.
How to Apply
Please prepare the following documents before you start your application. There is no ability to save your application and revisit, it must be completed in one session.
- A response addressing the Selection Criteria (maximum 2 pages)
- Current Resume
Applications should be submitted in WORD (.doc or .docx) or .PDF. by 11:59 PM on Sunday, 24 July 2022.
For further information on the position, please call the Contact Officer: Pamela Tapia, 6243 4580
If you experience any problems with the application system please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6243 4234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
3448 total views, 5 today