Full Time End User Business Development Manager, Mature Markets, ANZ
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com or check us out on https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo
The Position: What you will be doing: Summary of job
This position requires a knowledgeable and experienced business professional to apply share of wallet strategy for HID Global and increase HID Global’s image and sales opportunities within the Top 150 private enterprises in selected industries in ANZ. The actions of this position will result in HID Global being the “Trusted Advisor” to both the End-user and Influencer communities; creating pull-through sales value to the supply channel for HID Global’s products and services, with main focus on Global Business Unit of Physical Access Control Solutions and its Strategic Growth Initiatives. The professional shall feel at home being “voice of HID” in front of senior managers, decision makers and convey “one HID” message.
What we are looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Apply HID Physical Access Control Solutions Global Business Unit strategy:
- Utilize Salesforce data,
- Identify, prioritize, schedule, pursue, and deliver strategic Key End-user sales and project opportunities for target fulfillment,
- Building long term relationship thru direct and indirect touch,
- Use of innovative marketing tools to nurture this relationship,
- Work as a Team with HID sales and channel partners to manage End User accounts
- Make the knowledge available to HID sales and product marketing teams for planning and fulfillment purposes
- Conduct Key End-user seminars to better understand the required features & functions of future technologies.
- Provide Key End-user presentations during “face to face” and Virtual introductory meetings.
- Develop and schedule the deployment of required Key End-user programs to address individual End-user needs.
- Identify & understand the business models of the Key End-user accounts as it relates to security.
- Cooperate with and coordinate company internal technical resources and project teams to effectively communicate the expansion / transition to future technology.
- Provide educational/awareness briefings for End-users to reinforce HID Global’s role as “Trusted Advisor”.
- Interface, collaborate, and communicate effectively with other departments and business units addressing the end-user in support of HID Global’s goals.
- Expand and maintain a comprehensive database of key and named end-user accounts
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge, more on the spectrum/benefit/road map level.
- Attend applicable industry tradeshows, meetings and other HID internal and external events, especially with focus on speaking and presentation opportunity.
- Participate in applicable End-user seminars and conferences and drive HID’s engagement.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly status report of group activities and progress using SF.
- Cooperate with end user marketing for end user focused tools: development of whitepapers, brochures, web presence, speaker engagements, end user events, dedicated list procurement and lead nurturing.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 7-10 years of related business management experience at global or regional level
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Access control industry. Project experience in any of the following verticals is mandatory: Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Telecom.
- Excellent communication, analytical and financial skills
- Strong account management skills with experience in collaboration in a global team
- Ability to think critically and creatively and to contribute in a team environment
- Ability to use the internal and external tools to gather and interpret data
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Australia.
HID Global is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
258 total views, 6 today