Full Time Divisional Support Officer – Cancer Control Policy
Full Job Description
Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, Cancer Council Australia works with its member states to undertake and fund cancer research, prevent and control cancer and provide information to support people affected by cancer.
Our mission is to lead a cohesive approach to reduce the impact of cancer. At Cancer Council Australia, we have an enviable reputation for our commitment to Cancer research, and our values Compassion, Collaboration, Trust, Innovation and Excellence guide everything we do.
If you are looking for a role with purpose, where you can make a meaningful difference then Cancer Council Australia is just the place! We value diversity and offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Great salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work options
- 20% discount at Cancer Council retail outlets
- Free in-house Wellness Program
At Cancer Council Australia, we embrace diversity, celebrate differences and inspire each person to be their authentic self at work. As we strive to represent the communities we serve, we welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with a disability, the LGBTQI community, people with neurological differences, mature age workers, as well as parents and carers returning to the workforce.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Provide executive support to the Director, Cancer Control Policy (DCCP) by managing the DCCP diary and inbox while maintaining confidentiality;
- Manage travel arrangements;
- Prepare correspondence and communications;
- Provide support to the DCCP and the CCP team;
- Manage divisional expenses and invoices;
- Coordinate and provide operational support to divisional meetings and events.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a team environment;
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and manage competing priorities;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including SharePoint) and Adobe software;
- High emotional intelligence and strong personal resilience.
This part time (0.6FTE) role is based in Sydney and flexible working arrangements will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
How To Apply
- Please refer to the Job Description link on this page for the selection criteria and full position description.
- Please email your cover letter (one to two pages) demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria as outlined in the position description, along with your current CV, a portfolio of your most recent work and two work related referees to email@example.com.
- Applications close: 11.59pm – 31 July 2022
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.orgEnquiries, please contact us on 02 8256 4100 .
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
4507 total views, 1 today