Full Time Data Scientist
DATA SCIENTIST – JANSSEN ANZ
- World’s No.1 Healthcare Company
- Based in Sydney, NSW
- Join our Inisghts & Analytics team and shape Janssen’s data science journey
Janssen ANZ is recruiting for a Data Scientist to join the Insights & Analytics team (new headcount).
We are looking for a Data Scientist with expertise in crafting, developing and fielding data solutions. You will be at the cutting edge of data science and use your knowledge to drive Janssen’s transformation into a data driven enterprise. You will be part of the team to lead projects and build solutions that deliver insights that help grow our business.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to help shape the direction of data science at Janssen from the beginning and drive its development into a mature capability, adding real value to the business.
This role will require you to think strategically and work effectively in a cross functional team environment. You will contribute to projects in Omnichannel Customer Engagement, Data Foundations and novel analytics initiatives; serving unmet business needs and accelerating innovation. You will also be working with technology teams to improve data mining processes of internal and external data sources.
At Janssen we value diversity and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees, and you will have the opportunity to work with local as well as global teams to achieve Janssen’s goal of helping people live full and healthy lives.
This position will be based in our office in Sydney, Australia.
Other Key Responsibilities Include
- Own ML model development for Omnichannel Operations team
- Execute projects and develop algorithms that influence decisions at various levels in the organization, including but not limited to omnichannel predictive modeling and other applications of AI/ML
- Develop processes and tools to monitor model performance
- Partner with data engineering for clean-up and transformation of data
- Bring innovation in artificial intelligence, data science and advanced analytics research to drive competitive advantage
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with Janssen IT, sales leadership, brand teams, external vendors, and other commercial stakeholders across the Omnichannel Operations team
It’s all about YOU!
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A growth mindset, a passion for healthcare, and a flair for innovation
- A general understanding of data warehousing and system architecture
- Change management abilities and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of AI-type algorithms, including machine learning techniques such as regression, decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, neural networks, and/or Bayesian models
- An advanced degre such as Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Informatics, Medical Informatics, Computational Biology or a related discipline
- Proficient with one or more programming language such as Python, R, SAS or Java
- Experience delivering on data science projects using predictive technologies, data mining, and/or text mining
- Familiarity with working in a cloud-based technology stack
Working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: May 19, 2021.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
410 total views, 6 today