Full Time Commercial Traveller/Van Sales Rural NSW
Enjoy being on the road away from the busy city?
Enjoy the NSW countryside and coast from Eden to Northern Rivers out to Broken Hill and Griffith.
If this is a lifestyle you enjoy then Gameco has an opportunity for you!!
On road position 5 days a week around country NSW
Gameco is approaching its 50th year of operation. A family-owned business, here in Auburn, NSW.
Gameco focuses on providing great service, and stocking quality supplies for our customers
First and foremost, Gameco are an LPG/ Natural gas parts wholesaler, and have serviced this market for 50 years. We are a main-stay in this industry, suppling most gas parts and selling to the business who provides service to the sector and as a wholesaler for trades people and trade retailers.
This a full-time position, 100% of the time “on the road”, reporting directly to the Branch Manager and would ideally suit a salesperson or customer service person looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be subject to a 3-6 month probationary period depending on their performance in the role.
A hands-on role, the successful applicant will be working directly with customers face to face around rural NSW. Driving in a safe and diligent manner is essential due to the distances travelled and being an excellent time manager will achieve success. The position requires a high level of professional presentation as you will be representing Gameco to an existing customer base.
• Carry out all duties in a professional and courteous manner
• Actively seek new sales opportunities and new business for GAMECO in the NSW area of operation
• Assist customers to identify and procure their equipment needs from GAMECO
• Maintain and grow the business relationships between GAMECO and its customers to ensure that those relationships are fruitful, profitable and harmonious.
• Resolve, agree and apply solutions to business issues and problems where and when they arise.
• Travel as necessary to effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of the role.
• Support the Branch Manager and other staff where and when necessary, at times of staff unavailability or where other issues arise that require the incumbent’s skills and energy.
• Ensure that the day to day activities involving at branch level across the GAMECO businesses aligns with the agreed overall customer management strategy. Discuss and advise senior staff where alignment is not occurring.
The successful applicant will have a willingness to succeed coupled with a strong background in Customer Service. They will have proven experience in a fast-paced sales environment and the ability to use initiative and work with their colleagues in other work units to drive success.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
• Demonstrated Customer service excellence
• Ability to use Business dbase’s
• Process and maintain workplace information and confidentiality
• Business process literacy
• Demonstrated or ability to achieve sales targets through proven sales techniques
• Willingness to participate in personal development to achieve required sales targets and Gameco business goals
• Willingness to participate in Gameco events held outside hours
• Knowledge of gas is preferable, but not essential
• Driver’s License C Class
• Senior First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration, staff benefits and the opportunity for further growth and development as our business continues to grow.
Your application will include the following questions:
• How many years’ experience do you have in a customer service role?
• Do you have experience dealing with customer complaints?
• Do you have experience with inventory management systems?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
• Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for problem solving and helping customers find solutions?
• Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of technical products, legal requirements and Australian Standards?
• Do you have experience with conflict resolution or dealing with difficult customers?
How to Apply
Please contact Ian Ronald by email :
email@example.com for full job description.
297 total views, 6 today