Channel Account Manager at Revel Systems
About Revel Systems:
Revel System was the 1st native cloud/tablet-based system in the market. Over the past 10 years Revel has established itself as a leader in the restaurant and specialty retail space, with ~20,000 sites, in the US EMEA and APAC.
Revel Systems was the first iPad POS system to hit the market. We’ve been refining our product and working alongside our customers ever since to offer the most mature, cloud-based POS platform available. Today’s POS is the central nervous system of a business, handling everything from transactions, to inventory management, to reporting and beyond. At Revel, we understand that an intuitive, feature-rich solution that can quickly adapt is a necessity. Our expert team works with clients every step of the way to ensure they can maximize the value of their POS.
Revel’s feature-rich POS platform seamlessly integrates into a host of Revel-developed services and third-party solutions. We help clients build the best POS for their business needs. Equipped to handle everything from accounting and eCommerce to customer relationship management (CRM) and workforce management, Revel offers the tools they need and the features they desire to run the business they want.
Clients in Australia like Brown Brothers, L’Oréal, Ben & Jerry’s, Treasury Wine Estates, Captain Cook and Naked Foods are just a few examples of the great range of our client base. Revel stands out from others in the space on 2 key fronts. First, Revel services a large number of chains and enterprise customers who require more sophistication and service. Whereas nearly all other cloud providers play down market and serve 1-4 site customers, Revel has over 100 customers with 20+ sites, and now has 10 brands with over 100 and a few with over 500 sites. Revel has a superior solution in this space with limited competition. Second, Revel runs a very mature business model, running at break even on profitability and using cash flow to grow the business. Most other cloud providers are still losing significant amounts of money and have yet to prove they are viable long-term businesses. Revel is past this threshold and has proven it will be a long-term formidable player.
To complement our established and rapidly growing EMEA Channel we aim to build a similar Channel business in APAC. Here’s where you come in. Are you a vibrant personality with a passion for technology, sales, and helping to grow the businesses in major cities in Australia? Then we have the career for you! Revel’s Channel Sales Manager is responsible for channel recruitment, enablement and sales management. You will need to show leadership in ensuring new acquisition goals are met, portfolio productivity, payment penetration rates and overall Channel MRR growth is attained. You will also provide support in securing new and developing markets and sales opportunities for the business. Working alongside our Direct Sales and Reseller teams you will be a collaborative, entrepreneurial and results focussed individual. Come and join us.
- Drive daily activity to ensure Channel goals are achieved
- Drive the new potential reseller lead generation strategies
- Assess and engage all inbound channel partner prospect leads
- Develop new outbound channel partnership opportunities
- Schedule and perform effective discovery calls with channel partner prospects to identify program fit and peak interest
- Perform product demos to channel partner prospects when needed
- Work channel partner prospect pipeline to close
- Manage channel partner prospect sign up process
- Provide feedback and ideas to upper management on departmental growth and efficiency
- Provide proactive product knowledge, gathered from provided tools and resources
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Uphold team culture and vision through execution of Revel Values.
- Performs individually and as a member of a global team
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years hands-on channel/reseller sales experience
- Track record of success in meeting/exceeding sales quota/targets
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Monthly working from home subsidy
- Annual Sales Kick Off Celebration
- Referral bonus
- Apple Equipment
- Company sponsored private healthcare allowance
- Work in a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
Revel Systems is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Revel Systems will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply
Please apply via company link below
164 total views, 8 today