Apprenticeship Carpentry/Joinery Apprenticeship
LOCATION:Jandakot Western Australia
WORK TYPE:Full Time, Apprenticeship
OPEN DATE:08 Mar 2021
CLOSING DATE:05 Apr 2021
Located in Jandakot but servicing the greater Perth region, Darjen Building Services have over 40 years of experience in the industry. We specialise in residential and commercial work, specifically in carpentry, including woodworking, ceilings, hanging doors and the fitting of interiors of houses.
We are going through a period of growth and are expanding, and as a result we are searching for a Carpentry/Joinery apprentice to join our team as we take on more commercial work. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in the industry and an interest in woodworking. This opportunity is also open to re-commencing apprentices and mature age applicants.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a genuine interest in the industry with a strong willingness to learn
- Possess a pre apprenticeship in Cert II Building and Construction (Carpentry and Joinery Pre-Apprenticeship) (preferred but not essential)
- Possess a current driver’s license and/or access to a reliable vehicle
- Have a basic knowledge of how to use and maintain tools (own tools desirable but not essential)
- Be punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Understand and abide by workplace health and safety regulations on site
Whilst the business is based in Jandakot, you will undertake work on various sites all over Perth.
Location: Jandakot, WA
Applications Close: 05/04/2021
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia
How to Apply
Apply via Company link
6933 total views, 4 today