Permanent Career Opportunities: Care Worker – Blayney , Central West NSW
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, partners and communities.
The Home Care service programs deliver in-home tailored help enabling our aged customers to live independently, within their own homes and stay active in their local communities.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE:
Your new role, as Personal Care Worker – Home Care, will offer a Casual contract based at Blayney, Central West NSW Home Care Service Centre.
What does your new role look like?
- Providing support to customers with domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Assisting your customers with personal care support including, showering, toileting and feeding assistance
- Providing assistance with transportation for your customers to appointments and for shopping and leisure outings
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with customers and their families
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our customers safe
- Previous experience working in a customer-centric role and industry
- You must have either 12 months experience working in Aged Care in a Care role OR an industry relevant qualification eg. Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support.
- Flexibility to work variety of shifts and roster.
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
WHY JOIN US:
- Competitive hourly rate + super + kilometre allowance + travel time + community leave
- Guaranteed minimum hours and forward rostering to help plan your time
- Supported learning and development program – a career and not just a job
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
Be part of a supportive and diverse team that is working to build and support stronger communities – where all people are valued no matter their age, culture, beliefs or circumstances.
At Australian Unity the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers is our highest priority. In recognition that COVID-19 is affecting the way we work and creating new and sometimes challenging issues for our people, we have special leave arrangements in place and strengthened measures to support employee mental health and wellbeing.
If you want to join a team which makes a real difference within an essential service, apply today!
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employe r and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people.
How to Apply
Apply via direct link
1584 total views, 6 today