Full Time Career Development Manager
- Gippsland, Victoria
About the company:
Mas is proudly part of the IntoWork Australia Group. IntoWork Australia provides employment and training opportunities for communities across Australia. IntoWork Australia has operated for over 35 years, initially focused on apprenticeship solutions in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the role:
Mas Career Development Consultants provide their services through a combination of face to face, phone and electronic means to ensure all Mas clients receive exceptional service. The role also includes some administrative responsibility and will include some travel to other locations or other offices as required.
Career Development Consultants assist our clients by identifying career options, providing impartial advice and personalised support with the assistance of comprehensive screening, testing and job matching tools.
- Liaising with Schools, Community Organisations, Job Network Providers and Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s), providing onsite support to Students, Teachers, Career Counsellors and Consultants
- Ensuring that consults cover a diverse range of clientele
- Creating candidate profiles in relevant databases and upload any relevant information or documents which may support the candidate’s job search. (i.e. Resumes, licenses, IDs and assessments)
- Maintain knowledge of the Key Priority Groups including, Indigenous people, School-Based, Mature Age People, Disability, Unemployed, Youth and Skills Shortages areas
- Team member to assist others as required by management
- Ensure MAS National’s customers are provided with face to face and telephone support for the full range of Career Advice services including careers advice, recruitment and apprenticeships support via 1300 MAS NAT and MAS Experience Website
It is a requirement of the position to:
- Undertake an Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police check prior to appointment
- Hold a valid working with children card (employment status) applicable to the state in which you work
- Hold a valid probationary or full drivers license applicable to the state in which you work
- Certificate IV in Career Development or higher or be willing to undertake studies as required for the role
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of client issues to find solutions and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve them
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Represent the MAS National brand in a positive light at all times
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to clients
- Experience in the VET sector is highly desirable
- Working knowledge in career development is required
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Working apart of positive-filled team
- Be able to build relationships with clients
How to apply:
If you would like to join our wonderful team, please attach a CV and cover letter to this application. Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
4302 total views, 4 today