Part-Time Bus Driver/Operator
About the business
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more than 210 million people each year. Our operations combine world leading expertise and deep local knowledge combining the experience of French public transport company Keolis, and one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading engineering and infrastructure management firms, Downer. In Western Australia, proud operator of Path Transit, we operate a fleet of over 400 buses on behalf of the Public Transport Authority within the Perth Metropolitan Area, from our depots located in Bayswater, Kalamunda, Morley, Redcliffe and Welshpool.
About the role
We require applicants to be well presented with a good driving record, excellent customer service skills and the ability to work a variety of shifts to fill vacancies at our Morley and Bayswater depots.
Benefits and perks
What we offer in return
- Permanent part-time position.
- A guarantee of at least 30 hours a week.
- Additional hours and overtime is available as rostered.
Skills and experience
To be eligible to apply you must;
- Hold a HR driving licence (or higher) issued in WA
- Hold a PTD, F or T endorsement
- Have a valid National Police Clearance certificate (not more than 3 months old)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in Australia
- Currently residing in Perth
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including indigenous Australians, to apply.
A copy of the application can be downloaded at www.path.com.au
Please note – only applicants meeting the above minimum criteria will be considered. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Part-time hours: 30 – 45 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- HR (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
How to Apply
Apply via company link
7728 total views, 1 today