Full Time Assurance Management Expert – Commercial Distribution
Assurance Management Expert – Commercial Distribution
This is a fantastic opportunity for a risk professional to apply innovative thinking, tools and a creative approach to help us to rethink how we build sustainable risk and control management practices and embed the learnings from our current remediation program. This work will involve partnering with Assurance colleagues and business teams to work on an uplift in obligations, controls and governance including controls monitoring and remediation.
The purpose of Assurance is to empower the business to manage their operational and compliance risks by providing expert advice, insights and coaching that helps embed sustainable and well managed risk practices that protect ANZ’s customers, bankers and shareholders.
• To enable Retail & Commercial Division to be bold, within appetite and take well considered risks’, in the right way by leveraging our specialist expertise in the delivery of risk management practices.
• To challenge the status quo and coach Retail & Commercial to have the best-fit capability, awareness, frameworks and tools to not just delivery on risk accountabilities but to take risk well
• To monitor the risk environment and detect where more rigor is required, so risks are identified, assessed and treated well
As an Assurance Management Expert you will be responsible for providing 1st line operational risk management support to businesses within the Commercial Distribution Portfolio. In this role you will be required to:
• Provide assurance over quality and adequacy of risks, controls, treatments, events, audit items, Change Management etc.
• Provide reporting and insights, identify trends and make recommendations in relation to how risks are being identified, assessed and treated across the portfolio
• Partner with businesses to support them in delivering their own risk management accountabilities (e.g. Changes, events, treatments, Control design, risk forums) via provision of input, expertise, coaching and guidance
• Mature risk management ecosystem, including proactively identifying and responding to internal/external influences at a Portfolio/BU/Tribe level
• Drive improvement in risk capability/culture/awareness and promote operational risk management as a core capability across all BU’s/Tribes
What you bring as an Assurance Management Expert?
• Experience in operational risk management which includes Control design, event management, compliance, risk profiling; and change management
• Proven technical experience in control design or testing and impacts to risk profile
• Strong understanding of operational risk principles and regulatory expectations
• Ability to collaborate with the business to develop effective operational risk management solutions
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to build relationships
• Willingness to look at things differently, challenge the status quo and innovate
Who are you?
• Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
• A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
• The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
• Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
• Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
• Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
• A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
This is a 6 month fixed-term opportunity, based in Melbourne.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS125762
How to Apply
Please apply via company link
7299 total views, 5 today