Full Time Assistant Store Manager
One of Melbourne’s iconic homewares brands – Aura Home is looking for an Assistant Store manager across both of our beautiful concept stores. Join our team of motivated, passionate and supportive individuals in a stunning and inspiring shopping experience to give our customers unwavering genuine customer service.
- Love working with a team of motivated, passionate and supportive individuals in a beautiful environment.
- Work / life balance
- Inspiring brand with great benefits
Founded by Tracie Ellis in 2000, Aura Home has since become a premier designer bedlinen and homewares brand throughout Australia and abroad. Designed in our Melbourne studio and inspired by Tracie’s love of global and Australian travel, we design and create a range of rich, textured pieces that bring contemporary style and luxury to any home. Striving for quality and elegance in everything we do, the Aura Home brand has become synonymous with sublime colours, tactile natural fabrics and exquisite patterns.
About the role
Daily responsibilities will include:
- You arrive in store and prepare yourself and your store for the day ahead.
- You manage the daily task calendar to ensure Customer enquiries, orders, & deliveries are perfectly managed.
- Deliver amazing customer experience acting as an Aura home brand ambassador.
- Interior property styling abilities – Offering styling advice for your customer’s space with thoughtful and creative solutions
- Daily maintenance of the store to ensure an impeccable store presentation.
- Opening, closing and banking.
- Daily communication back to Retail Manager
- A passion & experience in a retail career in homewares, interior design & beautiful lifestyle products
- You know how to motivate and inspire yourself to maximise store sales and achieve and exceed KPI’s while upholding our team values.
- An appreciation and understanding of quality design and high attention to detail
- High levels of energy, a team player with a mature approach (regardless of age) and an unwavering focus on customer service – our customers are our priority.
- The ability to work unsupervised & be very self-driven
- Impeccable presentation and excellent communication skills
- A total team player who would like to share our new and exciting retail journey as a valued team member.
- Previous experience with retail software including Vend and NetSuite would be an advantage.
You are dedicated, addicted to beautiful homewares, love Melbourne design and have a passion for retail and embrace empowering our customers to love their homes and feel our passion every day.
We’re passionate about our people and team members. As a team member you will enjoy:
- Generous staff discounts.
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of passionate & talented individuals.
- A forum to communicate openly and be heard by our team and be part of our growing retail business.
This role will report to our Retail Manager, you will be joining our growing retail team and be supported by the Head office Team, who all have many years of industry experience and knowledge to share.
Location of job:
South Melbourne and Malvern, Vic
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your cv to our Retail Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
4582 total views, 5 today