Contract/Temp Assistant Caravan Park Manager
We are seeking to engage the services of independent contractor, assistant manager/s (“Manager/s”) to carry out the daily operations of a caravan park, located in Portarlington, Victoria. Ideally this position would suit a couple. The successful Manager/s will be managing an “annuals only” park of 100 sites, which is set over 3.5 acres.
An overview of the key responsibilities for the Manager/s include:
• Ensuring continuous observation and supervision of the park.
• Demonstrating and maintaining positive relationships with all site holders and visitors to the park.
• Proactively maintaining the park amenity, infrastructure and equipment.
• Ensuring ongoing engagement with the park’s Emergency Management Plan.
• Assisting in maintaining business accounts and selling of onsite dwellings.
• Maintaining appropriate records and reporting in relation to key park functions.
For the fulfilment of these responsibilities, the Manager/s will:
• Invoice the park owners on a monthly basis at an agreed upon per annum rate.
• Live onsite in a well-appointed 4-bedroom residence, inclusive of all utility expenses.
• Fulfil the role for 10/12 months per year.
• Have use of a vehicle for park related use.
The successful Manager/s will:
• start on 1 July 2021.
• have previous experience in a business, with experience in delivering an accommodation service preferable (but not required)
• have Working With Children Checks (WWCC);
• have appropriate workplace First Aid qualifications.
• have an ability to use a computer effectively, including experience in using accounting software.
To arrange a confidential discussion in relation to this opportunity, please email Ray at email@example.com before 20 May 2021. Applications will received via the same email address.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your Resume and Covering Letter to the above email address.
166 total views, 15 today