Full Time Apprentice Glazier
APPRENTICE GLAZIERS AND WINDOW FABRICATORS NEEDED
(Certificate III Glass and Glazing – MSF30418)
If you want to have a sought-after qualification and experience in the Glass and Window Industry, this is your chance because apprentices are needed RIGHT NOW. On behalf of our members the Australian Glass and Window Association is recruiting for apprentices in all States and Territories of Australia.
A Glass and Glazing apprenticeship will provide on the job training, block delivered training at a leading RTO, technical knowledge and expertise to establish your career. Along the way, you will learn communication skills, safe work practices and ensure customers are treated with courtesy and respect all of which will serve you well in every area of your life. You will be working alongside dedicated teams of professionals who take pride in doing the work right and ultimately delivering new innovative products and some of the most iconic elements of the building industry.
To be considered you MUST:
- be eligible to work in Australia
- have a basic mathematics aptitude with the ability to accurately undertake measurements and calculations
- be mechanically minded with an understanding of tools and their application
- possess strong problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- be able to lift and carry loads up to 30 KGs.
- have good interpersonal and communications skills and communicate professionally with customers
- be a reliable team player who is motivated and eager to learn
- have your own transport (public transport is limited)
Mature age applicants are encouraged to apply;
As part of the recruitment and selection process, candidates will be asked to complete a pre-employment medical (including drug screen / physical assessment) and aptitude testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer who aims to achieve equal outcomes for women and men overall.
Please contact Melissa Baker, National Training and Safety Manager, Australian Glass and Window Association for more information or to apply Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9498 2768
How to Apply
Apply via direct link
743 total views, 1 today