Full Time Apprentice Carpenter
Ryme Building Pty Ltd is boutique building company delivering architecturally designed new homes and renovations working with leading architects and engineers in prestige markets across Brisbane.
Ryme Building Pty Ltd is seeking an Apprentice Carpenter to join our team based out of Indooroopilly. All year levels and mature age apprentices are also encouraged to apply. A demonstration of some form of experience or background in similar type of work/ work experience and a real interest in a career in Carpentry will be looked upon favourably.
What you will need to bring to the role:
- Be hardworking and highly motivated
- Be honest and reliable
- Presentable, punctual and organised
- Be keen & committed to learn all aspects of the trade
- Be a Team player
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability and willingness to travel as required;
- Completed year 12 level of schooling;
- Current drivers licence and own reliable transport;
- Good manual dexterity, mathematical and problem-solving skills;
- A Blue or White Card;
- A sound level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
In return, the successful candidate will join a group that is committed to building our operations and developing a professional and proficient team who are committed to leading the way in our industry.
If you would like an opportunity to be a part of a boutique building company, please send your cover letter and CV outlining your experience today.
Apply Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Apply direct via email:email@example.com
249 total views, 9 today