Full Time APEX Associate Product Director
About Publicis Media Exchange (PMX):
PMX is the central investment practice for Publicis Media, responsible for the smart application of investment by leveraging scale, marketplace innovation, deeper partnerships and intelligence.
We are client-centric and operate on the principles of trust, transformation & talent.
We are a passionate team focused on delivering growth for Publicis Groupe by educating and driving adoption of Publicis Groupe solutions including Precision, APEX, Partnerships, and Value Management.
About the Job!
We are looking for an Associate Product Director to join our centralised PMX team is this an exciting opportunity to deliver bespoke, diverse products that range but are not limited to digital display, audio, outdoor, gaming, social through to influencer marketing.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the APEX product strategy. Working closely with the APEX commercial team, you are responsible for conceptualising and implementing new products which solve our clients’ challenges.
Leverage a growth mindset paired with your expertise within advertising to deliver APEX product strategy.
Reporting into the Head of APEX ANZ, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute APEX product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Identify market trends and customer needs to ideate and launch new ad products
- Partner closely with commercial team to understand advertiser requirements and leverage market insights
- Oversee the end-to-end product development process, including gathering requirements, defining product features, managing the product lifecycle, media effectiveness framework.
- Define the commercial model behind the product – processes, strategy, commercial potential
- Develop and implement product toolkits, milestones, and go-to-market collateral in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Work with APEX commercial leads to seek and evaluate vendor partnerships that enhance product capabilities and drive innovation.
- Development of automated reporting capabilities – both for clients and internally with a focus to improve workflows, automation, and visualization to reduce effort and improve insight.
Client servicing / media partnerships
- Build strong and trusted relationships with the media agencies within the Groupe – Spark Foundry, Starcom, Zenith, Razorfish etc.
- Ensure full alignment and compliance on products
- Ensure ongoing, regular agency engagement. Work closely with APEX commercial leads to scope, develop and rollout the product with key agency stakeholders, regional, global stakeholders
- Build and grow relationships with media partners. Ensure full alignment and compliance on products
Life at Publicis Groupe
- Taking time out – enjoy your Birthday off, additional 5 days leave after 2 years’ service, inclusive leave policies such as Fertility Treatment, Flexible Public Holidays, Gender Affirmation and Miscarriage leave
- DE&I – we care about people showing up as their authentic self. Get involved in one of our Employee Resource Groups to contribute beyond your day to day.
- Wholeself – access our EAP, flu vaccinations and regular seminars and events supporting your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Grow & Develop – enjoy extensive L&D opps through our online learning platform, Marcel, a Next Gen board, regular internal sessions, Buddy Up (our mentor program), paid study days and access to the MFA and ACA for industry learnings
- Celebrate – we’re big on celebrating and shouting out about great work. We’ve got informal and regular formal awards, anniversary celebrations and referral bonuses.
- Work, your way – our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach means we value your contribution, not where you’re sitting
At Publicis Groupe we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
242 total views, 6 today