Full Time Administration
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The peak body for the Glass and Window Industry is in search of a full time Training and Safety Administration Coordinator to manage the day to day development, activities and logistics of our safety information, training workshops, online training and custom training services across Australia from our Pymble office. This role will liaise with industry training partners to ensure alignment and outcomes for the benefit of industry providing an opportunity to showcase your coordination and facilitation skills alongside assisting the broader team to deliver on our industry value proposition.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Ensure all administrative aspects of the training and safety programs are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
• Respond to member enquiries re training and safety.
• Make preparations so that the venue, facilitator, resources and customers are ready for training.
• Coordinator and facilitate industry training and safety meetings.
• Oversee the industry CPD program operation and development.
• Work with industry experts in policy/technical/safety and design to structure, develop and update online and face-to-face content.
• Work with third party course providers to ensure the industry’s training needs are met.
We need someone with:
• Exceptional attention to detail and administrative skills.
• Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task.
• High level of personal proactivity.
• Strong written and facilitation skills.
• Enthusiasm to work in a team environment.
• Strong customer-centric thinking and service-oriented focus.
• Experience in or willingness to learn how to develop training programs.
• Past experience/knowledge of CRM systems, Learning Management Systems, Articulate (or similar) and WHS would be highly regarded.
• Above all we are looking for a proactive can-do attitude for this core industry function.
This is anticipated to be a long-term position.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
766 total views, 1 today