Full Time HR Systems Manager
HR Systems Manager
- Introduce improvements to system and data management processes (including governance and controls)
- Work with People and Culture teams, business stakeholders and vendors to identify opportunities to optimise our environment
- Parramatta Head office location close to the train station
- Permanent Full Time Position
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to act as business owner for all systems that support the People and Culture operating model, facilitate definition of our enabling technology roadmap, and ensure all work is aligned to either provision of our core services or delivery of our business plan. This role will act as a critical interface between HR Leaders, Business Connect and dedicated IT delivery teams, providing practical support for key user groups and ensuring our business processes remain aligned with our HRIS environment.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across Sydney Water to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing HRIS solutions
- Define and govern HRIS system roles and access privileges and the process for approval
- Working with our Digital Business Partner build and maintain our technology roadmap to ensure our systems mature at pace with our business plan and stay aligned with business process (per HR operating model)
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between People and Culture, Digital, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects
- Build and maintain a backlog of continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance of the People and Culture function
- Degree in Business or Technology (desirable) or 5-7 years’ experience within a HR operational role
- Experience working in HRIS Systems Analyst or Manager role
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures
- A track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups
- Thorough understanding of application design and integration
- Ability to communicate effectively
Closing date Monday 17th May 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
6321 total views, 1 today