Full Time Secretariat Executive Officer -Returned and Services League of Australia
Secretariat Executive Officer
The Secretariat Executive Officer is responsible for the provision of high level administrative and secretarial support to the Executive of Returned & Services League of Australia [RSL] National Office. This involves the management of work flow and correspondence for the senior executives as well as support for the RSL National Board and some National Committees.
To be successful, the Secretariat Executive Officer must :
- have a minimum 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant or similar.
- the ability to organise appropriate information for meetings, prepare agendas, follow-up on outstanding items and take minutes for the National Board and other committees as required.
- have excellent MS Office knowledge
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- have the ability to proactively work unsupervised.
- be detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- be a highly collaborative team player with good energy and a positive attitude.
- have the ability to multitask, operate efficiently, learn and adapt to change quickly.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general direction, the Secretariat Executive Officer will provide a high level of administrative and strategic support to the senior executives and the National Board and other National Committees as required, which includes but is not limited to:
- Act as the Secretary for the National Board and other National Committees as required;
- Contribute to, and assist with, effective communication between the Executive and internal and external stakeholders;
- Respond to enquiries made to the Executive and direct enquiries to appropriate staff;
- Manage office correspondence;
- Assist in the production of the Annual Report;
- Assist with key projects and initiatives across the wider business as required;
- Perform other duties as required by CEO
This vacancy is a permanent position [4-5 days per week].
The RSL is committed to workplace diversity and maintains an environment that values the contribution of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. The RSL welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, veterans, mature age people, people from diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
- Applications will NOT be accepted via the “Apply for this Job” button below.
- Applications must be complete and submitted with a current CV to Jan Ormerod at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should be submitted in WORD ( .doc or .docx) or .PDF. by Midnight (AEST) on 26 February 2021.
For more information, please contact Jan Ormerod on 0427 253 392
How to Apply
Please apply via company link
205 total views, 3 today