Full Time HARDI Welder/Fabricator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
WELDER / FABRICATOR
Based at Cavan SA
HARDI Australia is one of the country’s largest and most trusted suppliers of crop protection sprayers. The Adelaide site is situated 10 km from the Adelaide CBD.
HARDI Australia is looking for Welder / Fabricator with welding Experience to join the Fabrication Department.
To be considered for this role you are able to :
- weld mild steel from 1.6mm-20mm thick
- understand drawings and follow SOPs
- be able to adjust welding machine to suit different jobs
- be able to use hand tools
- be able to use overhead crane when required
- be able to maintain set quality standards
- have a good welding aptitude & problem solving skills
- have strong work ethic
- have good work history in fabrication department
- be able to pass welding test and full medical including drug test
Part of the selection process will be a welding test to gauge skills and quality of work. If the position sounds like you, please send a written application along with copy of your current CV to:
– Applicants MUST be eligible to work and reside in Australia.
– HARDI Australia is committed to gender balance in the workplace.
How to Apply
Written applications along with a current copy of your CV should be sent to
351 total views, 1 today