Full Time Warehouse Supervisor (for small warehouse operation)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
michaels camera-video-digital Australia’s largest single camera store with retail store and warehouse located in the Melbourne CBD.
About the role:
The Warehouse Supervisor role is a hands on role including the leadership of a small warehousing team. The warehouse supports a multi storey retail environment. You will be responsible for the efficient performance of all processes including incoming goods receiving, e-commerce order dispatch and customer oriented support of time critical sales orders..
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
OH&S – responsibility to maintain the warehouse in a fit and safe operating condition. Ensuring that duties are carried out in compliance will all WHS/OHS policies, procedures and or ideals set by the company. To actively participate in the development, implementation and enforcement of safety outcomes required.
Warehousing and Dispatch
– Meet on time delivery targets for sales orders (internal & e-commerce)
– Control dispatch accuracy and transport services
– Quality control of stock received
– Performing accurate cyclic stock checks
– Receiving, indexing and storage of goods which are not for resale.
– Timely consignment of all orders with the appropriate transport.
– Control stock return to suppliers
Staff Roster & Minor Building Maintenance
– Michaels is a 7 day retail business. This requires that staff, including yourself, is appropriately scheduled to ensure timely support of the retail sales floors.
– To ensure that minor building maintenance is completed as scheduled
In order to be considered for this role, you will ideally have the following:
– Experience leading small teams in a warehouse environment –
preferably with a supervisory, goods inwards and/or inventory control background.
– The ability to give direction but also be a ‘hands on’ contributor to the team
– A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to change and to raise performance standards
– Good time management and problem solving skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
– Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems (SAP, Pronto or similar)
– Can do attitude
– Constantly look to implement process improvements
– Excellent computer skills
– Can do attitude
– Physically fit
– Remuneration Starting approx 54 – 62 000 pa based on hourly rate.
+ super + holidays, review after 6 months
– A pleasant and quiet work envoronment
– Brilliant staff facilities include table tennis, spacious staff room, shower facilities & bicycle parking
– Generous staff discounts
– Australia’s largest & best stocked photo, video & digital specialist.
How to Apply
Please forward you covering letter and resume to email@example.com
Cnr Elizabeth & Lonsdale Sts
1014 total views, 1 today