Full Time Warehouse Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Position: Warehouse Operator
Location: Mylan New Zealand – Auckland West
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
• Pick, check & pack sales orders in accordance to the internal picking procedure;
• Generate & invoice sales orders daily when required as per warehouse procedure;
• Assist with; annual, monthly & any unplanned stock-takes;
• Operate MHE equipment as required;
• Assist with any rework activity when required in accordance to internal procedure;
• Assist with miscellaneous function as / when required;
• Maintain a clean warehouse environment.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. These are the requirements for this position:
• Forklift driving experience;
• Positive, driven attitude willing to go above & beyond to get the job done;
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work successfully in a team;
• Must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 20,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional approach and how your skills might complement our mission.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send applications through to email@example.com or alternatively, click apply now.
439 total views, 2 today