Part-Time ‘Trainer & Assessor’–Trades, Building & Construction.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Established RTO –Seeks Trainers – Northern & North East Suburbs!
• Niche market – Building, Property & Construction – residential.
• Focus – Certificate and Diploma in Building&Construction= Builders License.
My client is a privately owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who has experienced consistent growth in the last few years, and is established as a specialist provider of education and training to the Building and Construction sector. Their programs are delivered face to face in classroom environments. Trainees typically go on to obtain a Builders License, which a Cert IV and Diploma in Building and Construction is a requirement.
They provide skills and career solutions to satisfy the unique requirements of the building and construction industry and have taken these to both the residential and commercial sectors. Their courses are for individuals who are usually trained after normal work hours. This means that most of our current Trainers have a primary income from ‘other’ work and use training as a secondary source of income.
We have difficulty in finding the exact profile and will consider applicants where we can help to achieve your objective of becoming a Trainer.
• Ideally applicants will have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment this is the regulatory requirement to be a Trainer. Or you will be willing to gain this Certificate to be able to train.
• All applicants will have construction experience in Domestic or Commercial Building. As to be a successful trainer you will have to be able to share your personal experience in relation to the course content. You will be given the course content but delivery and assessment is your responsibility.
• In addition you will have the following qualifications or be able have your work RPL’d (Recognised Prior Learning) for the following:-
o Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building) – or RPL.
o Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
• The VET sector is highly regulated so policies and procedures have to be followed to operate in this environment and you’ll understand the requirement to adhere to compliance with legislation.
• It goes without saying that you will be noted for your excellent customer service and written and verbal communications.
On offer is the opportunity to join a well run successful business , work with a high performing management team and take the company to the next level. Your personal hallmarks are that you are well organised, computer literate and process driven; like to keep abreast of industry practices and education technologies; and enjoy having control of your role/domain.
How to Apply
A competitive rate will be negotiated for the ‘right’ candidate/s. To apply please send your Profile as a ‘word’ document to Eve Skinner addressing the above selection criteria.
536 total views, 1 today