Part-Time Technical Employee/Technician Featured
Technical employee or technician required for Scale company in the Sutherland Shire. We support a number of Retail & Industrial customers in the Sydney Metro area, calibrating & repairing scales, both on site & back at our workshop based at Caringbah NSW 2229. Job duties include (but not restricted to);
• delivering new (& hired) scales (& other equipment & consumables) into customers premises.
• calling out to customers’ service calls to calibrate scales & rectify faults.
• working in workshop calibrating & repairing scales – part & circuit board replacement, some soldering required occasionally.
• Some programming work may be required on some equipment – but not extensive
• keeping workshop tidy & orderly.
• keeping the jobs in progress moving along in a timely manner.
• liaising with customers on scheduling repairs & delivery.
Training provided on each part of the job.
Applicant must be a well presented & spoken individual who is keen to learn and has a great eye for detail & record keeping. Must be able to work unsupervised, display a professional appearance & demonstrate an ability to make level headed judgements when needed. Must have a current Class 1 NSW Drivers License & to be able to drive manual transmission (we have 2 vehicles for use – 1 auto van & 1 manual ute). Job is for 3 days a week 8am to 4.30pm, part time, however, depending on the success of the applicant, full time work may be available to the mutual benefit of the applicant & Hycom.
Pay: Award wage – Business Equipment Award
Damien Morrow – 0418 216 000
Hycom Equipment Pty Ltd
How to Apply
Feel free to email on
or call Damien on 0418 216 000
412 total views, 2 today