Full Time Logistic Coordinator, St Leonards
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salary Package $50K + Super
Your role is to ensure our customers receive their business critical mobile devices to agreed SLAs, by managing our stock control levels and dispatch operations, producing delivery dockets and maintaining our product inventory.
We are a medium-sized business situated in clean, modern offices in St Leonards, a short walk from the train station.
For more information about VoicePlus see www.voiceplus.com.au
• Process mobile device orders for dispatch including bulk orders
• Ensure optimum stock levels are maintained
• Liaise with sales and customer service staff to meet customer expectations
• Maintain docket delivery processes and system
• Stock control and dispatch operations experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic and reliability
• Time management and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Willing to learn new skills and systems management
• Friendly and positive demeanour, good team player
How to Apply
Please submit your application to:
1068 total views, 1 today