Part-Time Steel Storage Racking Inspector
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Not ready to retire but finding it hard to find something that works with your lifestyle?
• Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy a walk?
• Love travel?
• Enjoy your own company?
Then your future is with our client! Our client would love you to join their friendly team of racking inspectors and work across Metro Sydney and some regional, interstate and international travel (New Zealand and Europe)
Our client inspects and reports on steel racking systems in a range of environments. Their aim is to reduce the risks associated with these types of systems and provide their clients with the peace of mind that comes with providing a safe workplace. The inspections and subsequent reports ensure compliance with appropriate Australian and International Standards.
Our client offers:
• Full training
• Opportunity for travel
Who you are:
• Ability to communicate well with clients
• An eye for detail. You want to ensure everything is done right, recorded and our client’s warehouses are safe
• Computer literate (they offer full training in their systems)
• Did we mention you must love to travel, one week per month regionally (approximately) and a few trips per year internationally
• Age is no barrier – our oldest inspector is almost 80!
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply. If you have worked in a warehouse previously that’s great but not essential. We promise to get back to you because we understand the effort that goes into your application.
656 total views, 1 today