Casual Speech Recording Participants
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Be part of Appen, the global leader in language and search technology company!
We are currently looking for speakers of Australian and New Zealand English and that are over 65 years old for a speech recording project in Chatswood, Sydney. If you are not from this age group but have family members or friends that are interested, you can also refer them via the links below.
– Voice recording based on scenarios displayed on mobile device.
– Recording location situated 5-minute walk from Chatswood Station.
– Recording session will take approx. 2 hours.
– After the recording session, participant will have the option to record more from home and receive additional payments up to A$130 depending on how much completed.
– Speaker of Australian or New Zealand English.
– No speech impediment.
– Ability to follow instructions.
– Be from the following age groups:
o 65 years or older for senior recording session
– AUD$50 per participant for senior recording session
If you have any question, or would like to talk to a representative from Appen, please contact Victor Vilarubia on 0456994583, alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Apply via the link provided below:
you can also contact Victor Vilarubia: email@example.com or 0456994583
1060 total views, 2 today